Advertisement

planning my life from now until my final exams + revision planning tips πŸ“… | viola helen

planning my life from now until my final exams + revision planning tips πŸ“… | viola helen really enjoyed sitting down and planning the next three months with you & sharing it. it's going to be a tough few months ahead with lots of stress, pressure & studying but at least we organised our time πŸ’πŸ» I hope you found this video useful and good luck with revision xx

Please LIKE this video, COMMENT down below any video requests + SUBSCRIBE for new videos every week {be sure to hit that bell πŸ””}

Join the family & sign up to my newsletter |

Videos you might also like...
a realistic study day at university -
what's in my university bag? -
week in my life at Oxford University -
writing 2400 words in 4 hours -
1 hour real time study with me -
a productive 8 hour study vlog -

HELLOOOOO

If you've just stumbled across my channel then welcome! I post videos every Thursday on a variety of things, from life at university to travel vlogs. Join the adventures + subscribe 🌟

PO BOX

Viola Helen
New College
Holywell Street
Oxford
OX1 3BN

££ SAVE MONEY WITH MY DISCOUNTS! ££

FREE £25 when you sign up to AirBnB
FREE £10 on Deliveroo
FREE Audible 30 Day Trial

SOCIALS

Blog |
Instagram |
Twitter |
Tumblr |

This video is about exams, finals, final exams, oxford university, university, oxford university finals, oxford university exams, oxford, oxford exams, university finals, university exams, revision, revision timetable, revision plan, planning revision, easter revision, gcses, a levels, alevels, a level revision, gcse revision, plan with me, how to make a revision timetable, how to plan revision, easter holiday revision, how to revise, how to make notes, exam tips, exam advice, how to study, study with me, study advice, study tips, a level advice, a level tips, revision planning tips, dissertation advice, dissertation, college, college student, college finals, college revision

oxford,oxford uni,oxford university,university of oxford,oxford student,oxvlog,oxford vlog,university vlog,oxford student life,oxford student vlog,travel,student,budget,exams,exam timetable,finals,midterms,exam season,productivity,studytube,studying,planning,plan revision,motivation,how to be productive,how to plan revision,revision tips,revision advice,a levels,gcses,

Post a Comment

0 Comments