Advertisement

Tarot - Will he|she come back? Should I contact him|her?

Tarot - Will he|she come back? Should I contact him|her? ๐Ÿฆ‹ Hello & Welcome to Selenita Tarot! ๐Ÿฆ‹

๐ŸŒธ This reading is about: Will they come back? Should I initiate contact?

⭐️ Like and Subscribe for more videos like this! ๐Ÿ’—

๐ŸŒ€ For private readings ๐ŸŒ€
+55 11 966331963
selenitatarot@gmail.com

๐Ÿ’œDisclaimer: This is a bilingual channel, that is why there are readings in different languages. I do read equally for both languages on the same topics always!

๐ŸšThis is a general reading so please take what resonates with you and leave the rest, if this reading did not resonate with you then it wasn’t meant for you. ๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ’ซTime Stamps:

๐Ÿฆ‹Group 1: 1:31

๐Ÿฆ‹Group 2: 6:22

๐Ÿฆ‹Group 3: 9:06

๐Ÿฆ‹Group 4: 14:33

๐ŸŒŸ I am very grateful for your presence here, feel free to contact me for private readings!

๐ŸŒ™ +55 11 966331963
๐ŸŒท selenitatarot@gmail.com

๐Ÿ•‰ GRATITUDE ๐Ÿ•‰

tarot,taro,ex,come back,love,relationship,past,future,deck,cards,cartomancy,tarot reader,

Post a Comment

0 Comments