Advertisement

The Power Hour #10 – Why isn’t there a Mooch battery?

The Power Hour #10 – Why isn’t there a Mooch battery? A live-stream hour (or so) of topics, perhaps a bit of ranting, and answering your chat questions.

I want to do this full time! If you feel what I do is worth a couple dollars a month and you would like early access to battery availability, battery and charger testing and news, and a say in what I test, then please consider becoming a Patreon patron and supporting my testing efforts:

If you would like to support my testing efforts with a single donation:

A huge thank you to my patrons...

Ultimate Level:
N-Power Energy Limited

Unobtanium Level:
18650.UK
18650BatteryStore
Ecoluxshop
Fogstar
Hawke’s Bay Vapour
Liion Wholesale
RTD Vapor
TwistedMesses
VapCell

Naquadah Level:
Alexander Ohlén

And all my Platinum, and Gold Level patrons!

My tables, charts, and test reports:
- Mooch ECF blog:

I also post here:
- Mooch Facebook page:
- batterymooch on Instagram:
- Mooch315 on the electronic_cigarette Reddit forum:

My blog at ECF has everything. Please check there first.

Battery vendors that have been used by many:











battery,Battery Mooch,Mooch,18650,20650,26650,20700,21700,Lithium-Ion,Battery test,

Post a Comment

0 Comments