Advertisement

๐Ÿ’˜ NO CONTACT: Why? + Will They Reach Out? ๐ŸŒˆ | ๐Ÿ”ฎ Psychic Medium Pick-a-Card Reading ✨

๐Ÿ’˜ NO CONTACT: Why? + Will They Reach Out? ๐ŸŒˆ | ๐Ÿ”ฎ Psychic Medium Pick-a-Card Reading ✨ Hello! Thank you for stopping by my channel!

Store ๐Ÿ‘‰
Instagram ๐Ÿ‘‰

I believe in constructive criticism but if the comment is completely rude, I will block you. There are better ways to word concerns.

If the message doesn't resonate, let it go! These readings felt specific and felt like they were meant for some people out there. They were also general, if you want something in-depth take a look at my website. Also, this video is meant to be truthful and honest if it does resonate.
--
My name is Catalina and I run MysticHabit.
I am a Medium + Energy Healer. I am an Earth healer & a Mystic. I specialize in past life + chakra healing, soul retrievals, channeling and am an intuitive reader. I help people heal old wounds and traumas through soul retrieval and energy healing. I heal generational negative patterns through ancestral healing. You can find more information about me on my "about me" section of my website.

I offer:
๐Ÿ’ซshadow self + aura reading = $25
๐Ÿ’ซpast life + aura reading = $25
๐Ÿ’ซ60 min.energy healing = $100
๐Ÿ’ซphysical healing = $50
๐Ÿ’ซ30 min. session = $50
๐Ÿ’ซ60 min. session = $100
๐Ÿ’ซmini (30 min.) healing session = $50

I'm grateful for any donations! ๐Ÿ‘‰paypal.me/catcampos

*Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only.* I have testimonials and reviews on my Yelp! page and on my Instagram. The cover art was designed using Rainbow Love App Deluxe.

no contact tarot,no contact pick a card,love reading pick a card,how do they feel pick a card,what are their feelings pick a card,will they reach out pick a card,no communication pick a card,why are they silent pick a card,will they call tarot,will they call pick a card,mystic habit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments